WE ARE OPEN!!!!!!! Come on down and see the changes.
Getting a Library Card
Your Wareham Free Library card provides you access to the world. It's simple to get a card:
- Adults may obtain a library card filling out the registration form, bringing it into the library and presenting identification (driver’s license, mail, tax bill, etc.) with a current local address.
- Children (ages 5-17) may obtain a card with the signature of a parent or guardian.
Check out our Library Policies page for a complete look at how to get a library card.
Need to get a temporary E-Card? No problem.
Register now for a temporary library card.
- Online registrations become active immediately.
- You can place up to 5 holds
- Get into the online magazines & newspapers
- Checkout and download Overdrive books & music
- *You have 3 weeks to come to the library with identification to pick up your card.
- *If you are under 18, you may need to have a parent or legal guardian co- sign your registration when you pick up your physical card.
- *If you live outside of MA, you may be assessed a fee for a library card.