The library is your adult education center
The Reading Partners Program provides free, confidential, one-on-one tutoring to Wareham adults, and out-of-school youth age 16 and over. Help is available in:
- Computer Basics: Learn how to type, email, and use the internet
- Test Preparation: Prepare for the HiSET (the test that replaced the GED in Massachusetts), ASVAB, MTEL, and other exams
- English as a Secondary Language: Practice conversation, reading, and writing
- Basic Technical Support: Support with mail, kids’ homework, forms, etc
- Adult Basic Education: Improve your reading and writing
- Basic Money Management: Balance your checkbook and learn how to budget
The library is your career center
We can help with:
- Job searches
- Resume writing
- Microsoft Office
Consider being a volunteer tutor!
Please get in touch with any questions: email@example.com or 508-295-2343 x1018.